The final stage of the prelaunch

The next phase starts on June 10, 2019. 20% of the members’ invested funds are directly allocated to the budget for real estate, instead of the previous company’s 20%. The member’s loyalty reward is calculated on the remaining 80% and after 12 months this 80% is released in Available HTL, while 20% remains permanently in HTL Shares B and the member earns dividends from real estate every year. This is the last phase of the prelaunch before we enter 2020 when 50% of all collected funds will be spent on real estate.

About the author